Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Tuesday 04.29.2014

Got up this morning, went to meeting. Lots of discussion, gelling our ideas, and then a spontaneous drill out on the floor.

The drill went so well!!  The staff were focused, engaged, and tuned in for the first 5 or 6 minutes. Then the phone rang, a call light came on, and they started drifting away. We finished up a couple minutes later. Overall we were extremely encouraged and pleased.

After the meeting, potluck day for a girl who is leaving.

Back at home, I looked at the internet a few minutes before going over for a massage. Frank had given me a gift certificate to a different place, and I used it. She did a good job, zoning in on the tight knots in my upper back.  Thank you, Megan.

Home again, supper and a quiet night.

Tomorrow I have errands to do. Maybe a run, too.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment