Saturday, November 23, 2013

Saturday 11.23.2013

What a great day today!!

Jeremy called this morning asking if I was working--could they stop by on their way back to South Carolina??

Nope not working--of  course you can come by!!!!!

I looked through the freezer/refrigerator/pantry and decided on a meal that would work for all of us. Not knowing when they would be arriving, I got on with my morning.

Early afternoon, he called.

I put food together.

And just as it was to a stopping point, they arrived.

Yay!!

Matilda's here!!  (oh yeah, Jeremy and Jenny, and Lola the dog, too!)

We walked around the yard, showing them the boat garage, and everything else. But boy was it cold!!  28 degrees and windy. We went in the house.

Matilda was hungry and devouring her cracker snacks, so I finished our meal.  It was so fun to have them at my table.

We cleaned up and visited. Matilda was finally warming up to me, and I got a picture.


 
Ok, a few actually.

They tucked back into the truck for the 14 hour drive back home, driving all night so that Matilda sleeps the majority of the trip.

I sure enjoyed our visit.

Safe journeys to all who are traveling.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.


No comments:

Post a Comment