Monday, November 25, 2013

Monday 11.25.2013

I was sleeping/dozing in my bed this morning, listening to the furnace, thinking that the radio is going to come on soon. (I program the furnace thermostat so that the house will warm up about 15 minutes or so before I get up). I must have fallen asleep, as I woke to hearing the furnace again. Hmm. I know I checked the alarm on the radio. 

I listen again, thinking maybe the radio station is having "technical difficulties" or maybe it's not tuned in well. Must have dozed off again, knowing that I turned on the alarm.

The third time I wondered about the furnace, I opened my eyes and looked. 

Ugh.

4:45.  

The radio comes on at 0414. I have enjoyed a half hour of "sleeping in", but now will be focused on getting ready for the J.O.B. without daydreaming or lollygagging.  I much prefer a lower-keyed morning....

But I got myself there in good time.

And had a busy day.

Surgicals back, new families discharging to home, peer interview done, sent team mates to other meetings. I was surprised that at the end of the day I only had 3 patients left. Huh. sure seemed a whole lot busier than 3 patients!!!  

A quiet evening at home.

Tomorrow I get to do it again.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment