Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Tuesday 06.11.2013

What a great day!!

Woke to low 60's, high humidity, and overcast.

I got up and got the rest of the things together to go to the lake; then had breakfast, cleaned the kitchen, packed the cooler, and loaded the car.

By that time, the sun had burned through, and it was getting very warm along with the humidity. Although I left a bit later than intended, I had a nice drive in the air conditioned vehicle with temps at 79 degrees.

A stop for fuel and a walk around a Meijer store in Bay City, I arrived about 4pm. It was hot there, too, 78 degrees.  J & P were there, and were well into the waste water drainage project.

The good news is that the line was not plugged--in fact, it was an operator malfunction that the toilet did not flush. One needs to hold the handle down until swirl has completed and bowl has emptied.  Oh--I didn't know.  Sorry.

But the drain line had been deteriorating, and it was timely that it was dug up. It has been replaced, and all is well.  Thanks so much to Jim and his ability to repair it. He moved a lot of sand....

And finished before the rain came. It has cooled off nicely, maybe mid 50's tonight.

And I'm in the trailer. Odd as it is. Small, but very functional.

I hope I can sleep.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment