Sunday, June 30, 2013

Sunday 06.30.2013

Ahh, Summer.

Started the day at 0930----!!!!!----to my surprise.  I was sleeping pretty good this morning when I smelled....hmm....coffee???   Ummmm,  nooo, skunk.  Not real strong, but enough to smell.  I've been awakened by skunk aroma before, wondering if it was a coffee.  Maybe the oil under-scent.....

So I got up, stretched, and went out for a run.  Saw that the blackberries along the way are starting to ripen.  On the way back, I paused to pick about a half cup, holding them in my shirt (hoping they don't burst and stain.  They didn't.)

Breakfast, shower.

Worked on the education piece of the project for a while, setting myself up outdoors. When I couldn't sit any more, I went for a walk, then came in and vacuumed. Fixed food and ate.

A quiet evening.

Tomorrow is a workday.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment