Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Wednesday 04.03.2013

Woo Hoo!!

For the first time in a long time, like I can't think of when--I SLEPT almost ALL NIGHT!!!  Well, from midnight to six. I think I was aware that I repositioned about 2, but I actually had several hours of uninterrupted sleep.  Wow!

I got up sometime after 8. A beautiful morning--clear blue sky, but it was sure cold. I went out for a run close to noon, after it had warmed up to the high 30's. The wind was cold, but the sun was nice.

Shower, food, and off to see Leah for my massage.

Boy did I need that.

I knew I was a mess, but I was surprised that I was such a mess. And she moved the accumulated lymph fluid. I feel sooo much better tonight.

A safe drive both ways, thank you God, and a quiet evening.

Tomorrow is predicted to be 50 and sunny.  Hmmm, what to do....?

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment