Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Tuesday 04.02.2013

Another workday.

Steady busy morning, with added chaos of merging another "functionality" to the overflow unit, which entailed moving equipment and supplies and lots of  other people doing it. All while we, the current staff and patients, were there. And I have to say at the end of the day, it went as well as it could.

The new functionality functioned and the existing functionality coexisted. It was a lot of commotion for a few hours, though.  I enjoyed the last hour or so in relative quiet.

And a quiet evening at home.

I looked at the pictures of the nest-site-preparing bird pair that I took the other day, and I happened to catch one going into the hole. Kind of cool, huh?



And while I'm having a bit of a time trying to identify it, I think it might be a white-breasted nuthatch. But I'm not sure. Regardless, I love watching them.

Here's one on branches.  Didn't quite get the head, but you can see the white neck and belly and black cap on the head and wing.

Tomorrow is massage day. Sooooo looking forward to it.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.


No comments:

Post a Comment