Sunday, April 7, 2013

Saturday 04.06.2013

Another great day!!

The rain held off and I went outdoors to rake and burn.

I was about half done when Frank showed up. And since I had help, I was able to trim a lot more of the dead wood out of the growth between the neighbor's and my driveways. There was a lot more debris in there than I thought, but Frank and I worked hard and got it done. He especially liked tending the fire, I think.

A few hours later we came inside; he had brought a printer over and wanted to install it, to connect it to the desktop computer. Again, a few hours later, the desktop is almost done updated, it's connected to the internet, and the printer is connected and functional. I fixed supper, and we had a nice evening.

And I'm ready for a shower and bed.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment