Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Wednesday 12.26.2012

Snow....

I was going to go out this afternoon to the U Haul place, but when I stepped out into the 5 inches of snow in the driveway I decided to shovel instead. And after I got started, I took a few minutes to go inside and make a telephone reservation for the trailer.

Back outdoors, I shoveled, and shoveled, almost 3 hours. But I got it done. It was still snowing when I went back in.

I moved things around to make room for the items I'm bringing back from the cabin.  

Sometime around 8pm it stopped snowing.  I went out and shoveled another couple inches from the driveway. Whew!

RS finally arrived about 11pm after a difficult drive. We visited a bit before turning in for the night.

Tomorrow we'll get the trailer and go on up to the JC, where T & KS will meet us and help load up.

I'm still really tired and my ears are still hissing. My voice is somewhat better, but not much.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment