Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Tuesday 12.11.2012

What a great day today!!

Got ready to go to 0800 meeting. Out in the car with just enough time to be on time for said meeting. Backed out of the garage--oh, oh--Mother Nature says "go back inside and take care of the biological issues..."  I considered waiting until I got there, but before I could even finish considering, I knew I had to go back inside.

And everything came out all right. *smile*

So, back in the car, and I get a phone call. "You coming in??"  "On my way," I said. "Sorry, I had to go back inside and poop."   Funny thing--nobody fussed at me when I got there a few minutes late.

We got a lot done, and after that meeting, I had interviews to do.

We screened three candidates today. Interesting personalities.

I picked up stuff for the singing party Wednesday night, went home, did food prep, made supper, ate, and made phone calls. 

Off to bed.

Tomorrow I'll put it all in the car and get set up.  Thanks to PV for offering the use of her clubhouse.

And thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment