Thursday, July 5, 2012

Thursday 07.05.2012

It's been a long day, it almost seems like 2 days.  It's been good, though.

I worked through the phone calls, paperwork, and errands.  Picked up a few laminated boards and shelving brackets and created a usable closet space. (Go Me!!)

Fixed food and ate, while the thunderstorm blew through. I watched the outdoor thermometer go from 103 to 80 in about 20 minutes.  Before nightfall, though, the temp was back to 90 degrees.

Fortunately, I have central air, and I also went downstairs and got most of the boxes off of the floor and onto the shelving. Still have more organizing to do there, but I felt good about the progress I made.

Tomorrow is a workday.

And my ear is still just a little bit annoying.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment