Monday, July 30, 2012

Sunday 07.29.2012

What a wonderful day!!

Started bright blus skies a little cool. Started maybe low 50's==but when as the sun got higher in the sky, it got warmer. Wow.

By 1000 it was low 70's. Diane came in from an early morning fishing with several in her bucket.

I slept really good this morning--it was after 9AM when I woke. Finally, sleeping well in the morning. After breakfast we got ready and went out in the boat.

Diane and Gail got their things together, cleaned their spaces, and I fixed lunch for them with the myriad of leftovers we had. It wasn't much longer that they were loaded and on their way.

I went down to the GC with the boat: Wes had a GREAT tube ride. The weekenders had left and there were only a couple of other boats out playing, so the water was mostly quiet other that our waves.

Jonathon was next, and had a great ride himself. Then Sophia. Woo-Hoo!! First timer!! She had a great ride. Next, Crystal. She had a great ride, too. I offered the Grinner another ride, and she accepted, "with a little more waves." So, she had another ride, just a bit more aggressive, sliding her back and forth, and going through some waves. And, since the sun was setting, we decided to be done, and finish with a ride around the lake. Lovely.

I took them back to the GC and motored on home myself.

After mooring successfully, I cleaned the boat a little before covering it for the next several days. And inside the cabin, I started turning things around to go home tomorrow. The list is started....

When it got dusky/dark, I walked down to the GC. 9:30 pm. They were finishing food; I enjoyed fresh produce from Sunday's garden. Yum.

We visited inside for a bit until the fire was lit. We had a nice fire, and as people drifted off to bed, we had a magnificent view of the lake in all it's moon-lit, mirroring, beauty. Thank you Bruce and Kelly for sharing my walk down Memory Lane to the JC. And adding to it. Absolutely phenomenal.

Tomorrow is going home day. I've been here since the 11th, loving each and every minute of it. Oh, Yeah... God is so good to me....

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment