Saturday, July 28, 2012

Saturday 07.28.2012

What a fun day today!

Clear and sunny, with a breeze. Was white-cappy for a while. Gail and Diane laid out on floaties in the water for a while.

I had gone for a run, then breakfast and a shower. As the day went on, the wind eased; I uncovered the boat and let it dry out a bit.

We have another group of new grinners: Wes went first on the tube. He's experienced, and I was pleased at how the boat pulled him. Next was Johnathon. Never been, grinning now. Then Crystal. Still grinning. Diane had a brief trip on the tube, too.

I took the group back to the GC, and Diane and Gail and I went for a boat ride on the busy lake.

When we got back they started supper, which turned out to be very yummy. Gail put together a nice fire, and we enjoyed that, too.

Tomorrow is predicted to be sunny again. Thank you God for this opportunity to enjoy your world.

And thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment