Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Tuesday 10.11.2011

I was up--dressed, painted, hair, breakfasted, lunch together, etc., just going to put my shoes on, when the phone rang. On-call. Hm. Ok.

I stayed up until just after 7 in case the day shift called back. They didn't; I went back to bed. Dan left for golf.

When I did get up, my face was puffy, and I felt fatigued. Probably a good thing I don' t get to work.

I had a quiet morning, then went out to Meijer for a few things. Back at home, I fixed and ate my lunch, and almost took a nap. I stayed awake, though.

Early evening I went out for a jog. That was good. And after, a shower.

Dan got home just about dark.

A quiet evening, and off to bed.

Tomorrow is the funeral for our Dear Uncle. He will be missed.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment