Thursday, September 29, 2011

Thursday 09.29.2011

Another workday today. Busy. But enough wonderful staff. It makes all the difference.

I have to say I was watching the clock, more than once today. Sometimes I couldn't believe we had done so much, and it was only 10:00?? Ugh. And another time I was hungry--I guess so, it's 11:30. Better eat something. And I did have a nice quiet period when I was able to eat. And enjoyed a visit from my Frank.

The rest of the day continued to be busy, and we were finally able to leave after 7pm.

A safe drive home, thank you God. It was starting to rain. Again.

Dan has gone back to to the trailer; I've had a quiet night.

Continued prayers for those who are struggling with disease and illness, and their families and friends. May God keep His arms around us.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment