Sunday, July 24, 2011

Sunday 07.24.2011

Finally, the temperature cooled off during the night to the mid 60's, and the light breeze coming in the window was wonderful.

When I got up, Frank was already gone in the rowboat. The wind was a bit stiff; the next thing I saw was that he was at the Goodwin dock, getting the sailboat ready to go out. He had a nice sail, getting the feel of the water again.

I went out for a jog this morning. When I passed the restaurant, Jim the Younger had come out to the road to greet me. That was a nice surprise!

After cooling off and breakfasting and showering, I walked to the GC to say hi to the fam. They were just finishing their cleaning process and leaving. Jim the Older and Polly arrived before the others had left. Frank and I visited a bit before coming back to the JC.

The air was quiet for a bit, and it was about mid 70's today. Another cloudy period this afternoon, and the humidity has finally decreased. It's almost cool.

Tomorrow is my birthday--I thank God for my 56 years of life.

And thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment