Friday, July 15, 2011

Friday 07.15.2011

Another gorgeous day at The Lake.

I slept better last night, but still felt a bit "lazy" throughout the day today. In retrospect, I realized that I had gotten up early both Monday and Tuesday and worked 12 1/2 hour days, Wednesday I got up earlier than I might have, had 2 appointments, did errands, packed, loaded, drove to the lake, unloaded (with help--thanks again, Tom). Didn't sleep well or much, as Frank rolled in about 0430. Thursday, Tom did most of the physical work of installing the screen room for me. I gave myself permission to be "laid back" today.

Tom and KS came down this morning, and Tom finished up what he had wanted to do. It looks so nice, and I very much enjoy being able to be outdoors BUG FREE!!!

After they left, I went out for my jog. That felt good. I cooled off, without bugs, then showered.

Frank spent his afternoon wire brushing the metal outdoor chairs so they can be painted, and jumping in the lake a couple times, too.

I fixed supper and cleaned up the kitchen, then went out on the deck to read. Lovely.

Evelyn and Bob came over to "try it out", too, and it has passed their inspection. Whew!

There was also another chipmunk in the bucket, along with a gray mouse with large ears this morning.

A quiet, beautiful evening. Thank you God.

And thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment