Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Wednesday 06.15.2011 Home Again

What looked like a beautiful day this morning at the lake turned out to be sunny and windy, with a chill that made a sweatshirt feel good. We had to leave anyway, and we each got our things together and started to load the car.

With the stuff we got at the Fish store yesterday, and the three boxes of stuff Evelyn had collected for Sandy, the car was full, with no room for my stuff. Hm.

We were all more comfortable with everything loaded into the van.

A safe drive home, thank you God. Rain started west of Flint and has continued through this evening. We stopped in Holt first, unloaded my stuff, went on to Jackson, unloaded their stuff, and I came back home. Whew--that's a lot of driving.

My second load of laundry is in, and I'm about ready for bed.
Tomorrow is a workday.

I've felt pretty good today, overall. Just a very little hint of a headache, that I'm sure is just stress related. I had a tylenol a short while ago, which has helped a little.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment