Friday, June 17, 2011

Friday 06.17.2011

Can't hardly believe it's mid-June already. The good part is that my vacation is almost here!! Mid July!!

Today was another busy workday. The morning started out ok, then went quickly downhill. Along with my attitude. And I had an orientee with me, too, which was the hard part for me. Feeling "prickly" on the inside, trying to be professional, courteous, "nice", on the outside.

I arranged for the concierge service to take the van for an oil change, and to Discount Tire for a rotation and to check the slow leak. I was called about 11 am saying the van was back, completed, the only cost being the oil change. Great! We had bought the warranty for the tires after purchasing the van. Turns out the rim had developed some rust and caused a slow leak.

The rest of the day improved, slowly. By 7 pm I was more than ready to leave, and I was able to do so.

I stopped over to Sandy's apartment for a short bit, then on home.

Tomorrow I think I'll drive the van back to the lake and pick up the Pontiac. While I love my van, it sucks down the gas. Definitely not a daily driver for a 50 mile round trip commute to work.

Other than being a little out of sorts today, I've felt pretty good. Tylenol, motrin, and caffeine in the afternoon may have improved my outlook, as well as my comfort level.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment