Friday, June 10, 2011

Friday 06.10.2011

Gray and cold this morning, temp about 45 degrees, windy. Dan and Al left about 8 to go to their golf tournament.

Frank and I did a bunch of not much today. The misty precipitation alternated with a light rain; after a while I was restless and went out for a jog anyway. It wasn't too bad--I came in damp, and hung my clothes by the furnace to dry.

We had gotten mostly packed, and about half cleaned, when Polly and Jim came down with their umbrellas. We had a nice visit, and after they left, Frank and I finished up, finally leaving the JC about 5:30 pm.

An uneventful drive home. The drizzle had mostly stopped by the time we left, and the roads were dry with an occasional area where it had rained previously, judging by the puddles.

At home, it was 61 degrees, and gas was $3.71.

I got supper started while Frank unloaded the car, and after we ate, he left, I unpacked and did a load of laundry, and got ready for my workday tomorrow.

And, overall, I'm feeling pretty good.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment