Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sunday 02.27.2011

A better drive to Jackson this morning, still cautious of the potential for "greasy" spots.

We had a great day at work, with a couple of my favorite co-workers. They did a good job discharging the patients who were going home, and by the end of the day we had 3 patients left. I can say I enjoyed my day today.

And the temperatures have increased, with a light rain, and about half the snow has melted. The roads were much-improved for my drive home.

Daniel had a restful day today, catching up with himself.

Tomorrow I have the MRI of the breasts, then go over to the cardiologist for the echocardiogram. They are also going to put a Holter monitor on me for 24 hours. I sure hope it will capture the arrhythmias that I've been experiencing for several months now. And that the arhythmias are not a bad thing.

Pray God.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment