Saturday, February 19, 2011

Saturday 02.19.2011

I had a pretty good day today. I would have liked to have slept better, but I got up and ready for the day.

The sun was shining all day today, looking like it was warm outside. My car thermometer showed 39 degrees. Tease.

I drove to Jackson for my haircut, then went over and picked up Frank. We met one of his friends over at Olive Garden for a tasty lunch, although mine was too peppery and I didn't eat much of it. After, Frank and I went driving around, looking at the list of properties that had accrued, doing the drivebys. He saw a couple he'd like to go inside and see, and he'll arrange that with the realtor when he's able.

A safe drive home, thank you God. Dan was home when I got there, and he wanted to go out for dinner. So we went to Los Tres Amigos. The food was very good tonight. From there over to Meijer to pick up a couple of things for Dan, then back home.

He didn't stay awake very long. He's off to bed already, sleeping well. He works again tomorrow.

I don't think I'll do much tomorrow, what with another winter storm warning predicted.

I'm feeling pretty good today; my shoulders are a bit tight.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment