Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Wednesday 02.03.2010

Not much sleep, it seemed. Dan got up and left for work, I dozed off. I woke again, hungry, about 7. Since I had felt hungry on previous wake times I decided to get up and have breakfast.

I enjoyed it. I had been up for an hour or so and gotten sleepy again, so I went back to bed. Ha! The joys of having grown children, no dependents, and being able to take care of me...

I woke about 10:30, and the phone rang. One of my friends. We talked for a while and I got up when that conversation was done.

I vacuumed, then got in the shower. So nice.

Time to eat again. I heated up stuff out of the fridge. Dan got home a bit later (thank you God for safe travels). We visited a bit before he got his computer going. I went over to swim class ("finning" tonight--was good).

He turned in not long after I got home.

I enjoy the swimming stuff. It's very interesting how the pressure of the water makes a difference on the muscle movement and structure. Tonight my joints feel better after the movements. I hope it continues to feel good.

Tomorrow I see Leah, and there's a swim class tomorrow night, too.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment