Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Tuesday 02.23.2010

I felt like I slept hard during the intervals I wasn't awake. Then the radio came on. Ugh. I got up and got ready for work. Dan got up when he needed to.

We headed out for the morning commute. It was 32 degrees here this morning. The snow is soft and wet, and the roads have stayed clear overnight. A good drive down, thank you God.

We had a good day on the overflow unit. A good group of co-workers, and it didn't seem quite as busy to me today as it was yesterday. Finally, the night shift arrived.

We clocked out and I headed home. A safe drive, thanks again, and Dan was home, too.

We had a quiet evening, and before long, Dan went off to bed. I have been trying to write here, with the Olympics on, and trying to stay awake doing it. I love watching most of the Winter Events. It's really a challenge to stay awake to view as much as I'd like.

I'm off to bed.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment