Friday, February 19, 2010

Friday 02.19.2010

I woke this morning feeling not quite rested, getting up sometime after 8:30. The sun was shining, though, and was a beautiful beginning to the day.

I breakfasted, enjoyed fresh brew, and looked at the television a little while I cut and filed my fingernails. Showered, now I feel like a nap.

I decided to go out for a walk. It really is lovely out.

The sun was warm and melting the snow and icicles. The water run-off was noisy in the drains in the roads. It was breezy, though, and the air was cold. I put the hood up on my coat.

Dan turned on to our road just as I did, and we decided to go out for food.

We went to Applebees, using a gift card we had gotten for Christmas (thanks). It was pretty good.

Back at home, Dan is working on his computer stuff, and I picked through the back-up of email. I may have to "unsubscribe" to some of the things I get, as I have a hard time reading everything I want to.

I've been punky today. I will state, with great positivity, that I am happy to be alive, and cancer free. Punk and all.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment