Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Tuesday 01.19.2010

What strange dreams last night. Seems like I slept forever, woke up from odd dreams, dreams that I don't recall much other than there were people in them and when I woke up it was maybe an hour later and I remember thinking "that was an odd dream". I had gotten to bed by 10:30, but was awake frequently, sometimes hot, most times restless. Dan is so good to not fuss and complain about my moving around so much.

I got up and got ready for work. The first thing I noticed was that my head wasn't as strange feeling as it had been. Whew.

Until I went out into the kitchen and started fixing breakfast. Yup. Still there. Darn.

I had a safe drive to Jackson, thank you God, and a few minutes after I parked the shuttle took us over to the hospital.

We ended up having a very busy day, but with a good group, we got through it.

Later in the afternoon I was walking down the hall and I almost stumbled over my own feet. A few times. I realized that my great toes and the inside balls of my feet were feeling funny like my head does. Whoa. That's weird. The sensation only lasted a few seconds, and the several episodes correlated with an increase of the oddness in my head/brain. The escalation of the sensations lasted maybe an hour?? but we were busy and I don't have a good sense of time. I just kept on keeping on. I did tell the girl I was working with, and one of the others asked if I was ok before I had said anything. I wanted them to know something was happening if something did happen to me.

It didn't. The frequency and intensity of the sensations eased, and at the time of this writing (10:30 PM) the sensations are infrequent and not as intense as they had been. Thank you God. It's very disconcerting having that stuff happen, not knowing what it's about.

It was finally time to leave. I got home safely, thanks again. Frank was at the house with Dan, and they were working on the computer stuff again. Seems they haven't made much progress today.

I'm tired; I'm surprised that Dan is still awake. Frank is having a snack. I'll be going to bed soon. And I'm still having hot flashes. I don't think those are any different than what they have been. I haven't had the effexor 37.5 mg since Friday's dose.

Anonymous wrote a comment about the supplements that might help. I am taking some supplements; if this person would like to give specific milligrams/dosages it would be helpful. Please comment here or by email, as found on my profile. Thank you.

And thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment