Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sunday 01.24.2010

I slept pretty good, as I do, waking every couple of hours. Of course, when one goes to bed at 10:45 ish, waking at 12:30 ish and 2:30 ish then getting up at 4:30 constitutes waking twice during the night. Right?

I got up and got ready for work; so did Dan. We went on our ways.

I had a safe drive down in the dark, starting with a fine drizzle to outright lightning and rain in Jackson. I had an umbrella in the car to walk across the lot into the hospital. My pants got pretty wet, but the lightweight scrubs dried fairly quickly.

We had a good day, with good co-workers. We moved the remaining patients over to the primary wing and closed the overflow unit at the end of the shift.

A safe drive home, thank You for safe travel. Dan was home. He had been grocering, then a couple errands, and was pleased with his purchases. Pretty neat.

I may go to Jackson tomorrow afternoon for a presentation that a physician is doing for us. Other than that, no plans.

I also noticed tonight that my head feels sooo much better. Just a little "pudding" sensation. Maybe it was withdrawal from the effexor...

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment