Saturday, January 2, 2010

Saturday 01.02.2010

Seems I woke up a lot during my few hours in bed. The radio came on at 0420. I got up.

Dan and I had breakfast and went our separate ways. Temps were 12 degrees this morning and the roads were salty dry, creating a white layer over the dark blacktop, which actually makes it easier to see the road. I arrived at the hospital safely, thank you God, parked, and went in.

We had a busy day, even though there were not many patients. We had a good group and worked together to get through the day. We ended up staffing down in the early afternoon after the discharges left which left us with 7 patients and 3 of us by the time the night shift came in.

I checked the schedule for tomorrow and made a phone call. As it turned out, I'll be on call tomorrow, unless the phone rings to call me in.

I had a safe drive home, thanks again, and Dan was home, too. He had a busy day, too. We're both tired.

He's gone off to bed, and I'm finding my eyes closing as I write this.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment