Friday, January 15, 2010

Friday 01.15.2010

I got up this morning when the radio came on. Only one day of work, I can sleep tomorrow morning. I was washed and dressed and just starting on my hair when the phone rang...

One of my co-workers, who I've told that if she gets "on-call" I would take it for her. Well, she got on-call, so she called me to see if we could swap. Sure, I told her, and we talked about the orientation for our new teammate that she would have with her today.

I stayed up while Dan got ready for work, and even a bit longer, finally going back to bed about 0630. I woke again about 9:30. Ah, that's better.

I got up and had breakfast. Frank called a little later saying he would be here a little after noon. Oh, ok. Seems Dan called him to do some computer work. He got here a bit after noon.

Frank and I visited a bit, then he went in to bathe. He cut his hair, too, and I helped trim the edges. Before long, Dan was home.

The two of them went upstairs and worked on a computer the rest of the evening. I fixed supper, they ate, went back upstairs. Dan finally quit about 9, and Frank left a half hour later. Needless to say, Dan was snoring before Frank was out of the complex.

I've been reading, and enjoying listening to them. It's nice to hear Frank sharing his passion with someone, and laughing. And it's nice that the someone is my husband. We are truly blessed.

Tomorrow is haircut day. Frank is coming back to continue with the project.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment