Saturday, June 27, 2009

Saturday 06.27.2009

Ahh. The "home" bed. I slept pretty good, in intervals.

And the radio came on at 0430. Up and at 'em. Daniel's alarm came on at 5 and he got up. I left for work about 5:35 and had a safe drive down, thank you God.

No shuttle around, I walked over to the hospital.

We were busy today, oddly so. And we got through it with a great team and good teamwork. Finally--time to go.

I had the top down on my drive home. So nice.

Daniel had gone to the movie theater with a couple of guys, so he wasn't home when I got there. I changed clothes, put a load in the washer, and headed out to Meijer.

Then to the storage unit to pick up the boating inflatables tote and a couple of other things, and back home. Dan was home by then and had dried the clothes and was in the process of folding. He's a good man.

We visited some, finished up the evening, and Dan turned in about 11:30. I wrote here and am off to bed myself.

Tomorrow I work, then I'll pack and load and head north again.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment