Monday, June 23, 2008

Monday 6.23.2008

I received a phone call last night about staffing for today--the census was low to start with, and did I want to work or stay home in the morning?? I offered to stay home, and I'd call late morning to see how they were doing, but for them to call me if they needed me. So...

It was 9:05 this morning when I rolled over. I was surprised. I enjoyed breakfast out on the deck on a beautiful sunshiny morning. And after that very pleasant experience, I called the hospital. They needed me. So...

I got ready, and left for Jackson. I found a parking place 2 blocks away, and of course, no shuttle, so I walked over to the building.

They were glad to see me, as the fan had been turned on. I jumped in, picking up and doing what I could. We had a busy afternoon, and before long, the night shift was there.

I had an uneventful drive home; Daniel was still golfing when I got there. He came home before long. We visited a bit, he showered and ate, and I wrote here. Bedtime is right around the corner.

My breast has been itchy today, and sore sometimes.

I'm off to bed. Thank you for reading. Hugs.

1 comment:

  1. How's your hair doing? Time for gel so you can spike it like a rock star??! :)

    XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete