Monday, June 16, 2008

Monday 6.16.2008 Resting

Pretty much a do-nothing day. I had a couple of brief naps, made a couple of phone calls, and left a message at Dr. Bolmer's office about the Effexor.

Marie, one of the nurses, called me back, mainly because she couldn't read the other girl's writing. I told her what was happening with the medicaton, and that I wanted to talk with someone who was more familiar with it than I. She said that she would write it out, and refer it to Dr, and someone would call me back. Ok, thanks.

Daniel golfed this afternoon.

My nipple is still peeling, but might be about done. The breast tissue is sore, too.

That's about the extent of my day today.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

2 comments:

  1. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....gotta love those kinda do-nothing days.
    Wishing u more of them.

    Hugs ~ K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sis,
    Just caught up with your blogs from the last couple weeks. All caught up now.Hope your skin heals good for you. Sure was nice seeing you and everyone else at the lake. Hope all else is going good for you.

    Dave & Catherine

    ReplyDelete