Thursday, August 25, 2016

Thursday 08.25.2016

Another great day!

Woke feeling a little "punky" again this morning. Thought about going out for a run, just didn't get out there. Besides, it sprinkled a little.

Had breakfast instead, and got ready for the meeting.

Meeting was good, got lots accomplished.

Back at home, I decided to go out. It was high 70's, but overcast.

Until I got going.

Then the sun broke out.

I got about half way around (I go a bit over 2 miles) and the humidity felt like it was rising, and I got really hot and queasy.  Still perspiring, so I knew I wasn't in trouble, but I walked most of the rest of the way. And there was lots of shade. I felt better after a few blocks.

Back inside, I drank some cool water, ran cold water on my wrists to cool down.  Took a shower and was good.

Supper, a couple of phone conversations, and a quiet evening.

Tomorrow is a work day.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment