Friday, October 9, 2015

Friday 10.09.2015

What a great day!

Started with a run, then breakfast and a shower. Spent more time than I wanted to trying to get a picture order ready to upload on the laptop. In the end, the easiest way was to "select and send" from the smart phone to the store.

So when I went to get groceries, they were ready. Nice looking pics, too. This technology is amazing....

Back at home, I put groceries away, mixed up a batch of "Grandma Cookies"--a kind of protein cookie bar I created. Each batch is a little different. This one looks and smells pretty good...

While that was baking, I had a bite to eat, then packed some things to go to Matilda's for the weekend.

A safe drive down, thank you God. Jeremy and Lola the dog greeted me. It wasn't long before we called it a night.

Tomorrow I am playing with Matilda while the parents do chores.  I'm looking forward to it.

Please pray for those with medical concerns.

Gentle hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment