Thursday, July 30, 2015

Thursday 07.30.2045

What a great day!

Had a nice morning. Went to the hospital for a retirement party. I ended up staying and doing a couple of other things after. And, I went back and cleaned up, because it was crazy busy there. (always seems to happen when there's a potluck....)

I was gone longer than anticipated--when I got home, I made some business calls, did what I needed to do on the internet (which seems to take longer than one might think it should), and finally was able to enjoy being outdoors.

Watered the plants, refilled the bird bath, and was able to sit outside and read. It was a bit breezy, so the mosquitoes weren't bothersome, at least until the air quieted and I got chased indoors.

I fixed a yummy supper and ate, did kitchen chores, and had a quiet evening.

Tomorrow is the Big Latch On, a world-wide (really) event to promote breastfeeding. Over at the Meijer Branch of the Jackson District Library, on Airport Road, 10:30am.

Tires on the van checked for the road trip at Discount tomorrow afternoon, and I hope to do a little polishing of the vehicles, too.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment