Sunday, July 12, 2015

Sunday 07.12.2015

This morning, when I saw the work assignment, I waited for the other girl to come in. It was her turn to "float", and it would be with the same patient I was with yesterday.  I offered to go, if she preferred not to.

She took the trade.

I was happy about that. I still feel fatigued, and wasn't up to chasing the halls all day. (but I would have, had she not accepted the offer)

Happy to say that the patient is much better, showing improvement as the day went on.

A quiet night, and hoping to feel rested in the morning.

One of the tasks tomorrow is to get new license plates for the vehicles. The renewal information included a slip saying that plates over 10 years old must be replaced. Ok, more $$$.

Still having coughing spells, occasionally getting stuff out. And the sinuses are draining stuff, too. Still colored.  But draining.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment