Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Wednesday 04.15.2015

Sunshine, blue skies.  Spring time.

Beautiful.

Started out this morning with that "funny" feeling, wondering why I was feeling congested. I realized that I had been "sniffing".  Uh Oh.  And pain in the back of my neck.

Migraine.

I enjoyed a nice shower, and before long, it was time to go for the massage.

I was contemplating taking medicine, but chose to wait until after the massage, hoping Leah would be able to fix me.

She did.

Worked on the neck and upper back/shoulders. I knew right away when the spasm was released.  I still find the whole massage effect amazing.

She also worked on my foot and ankle again. Still a little sore and swollen, but getting better bit by bit.

Fixed supper and had a quiet evening.

Tomorrow is a work day.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment