Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Wednesday 01.17.2015

What a beautiful sunshiney day today!!!

Sure was cold, though.  I went out at 2:30, and it was a whopping 12 degrees, and windy.

Before going over to the chiropractor, I shoveled the driveway.  Bundled up in snow pants, scarf, ear band, hat. Coat and gloves and winter boots. And other than the glasses fogging up with practically every exhale, I was comfortable.

Frank stopped over on his way to work, just after I'd finished the driveway. I was surprised that we had gotten another 3 inches or so of snow! Being so cold, the snow was light and fluffy and easy to move. Even after the plow went by.

Dr. Brent was happy with my foot, she said it was still movable today and only needed one area of adjustment.  Yay--I WILL get my foot back!!

The remainder of the evening was quiet.

Tomorrow is a work day.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment