Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Tuesday 01.27.2015

Had a great trip up and back to The Lake. Sunshine and blue skies made the almost 4 hour trip much more enjoyable. And an audiobook that I found entertaining.

My "old" neighbors were happy to see me, and I them. He is not doing well, and this may very well have been the last time I see him while on this earth. She was glad for the company.

Today I was able to go outside for a walk on the frozen lake. This morning the sun was glittering on the thin layer of fresh snow. Beautiful! I was surprised, as I was walking along, when I felt like I was going downhill. I looked more carefully--it seems the lake (where I was, anyway) has gentle swollen mounds. Indeed, like walking up and down a small hill.  Creepy, odd, weird.

All was well with the property. The neighbor Jerry and Judy were working on the interior of their place. It's coming along.

I stopped in to see U. Carl, both on the way up before his dinner, and on the way back home after lunch. He was sleeping both times and didn't rouse when I spoke to him.  He looked good, though--clean, and good skin color. It was nice to see that he's being taken care of.

Back at home I've tried to do a quick catch-up and be ready for work tomorrow. *sigh*

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment