Friday, January 2, 2015

Friday 01.02.2015

Up this morning, feeling a little better.

Went to the lab for a blood draw; 45 minutes to wait, register, wait, and be drawn. I was surprised that it was so busy.

Back home for breakfast, then over to see Dr. Brent.

She thought my foot was better. She also manipulated my head, neck,and shoulders, including pressure points on my skull.  And, I'll-be-darned, my sinuses opened up. Just like that. !

And my ears feel better, too.

She crunched my back, and on down to my feet. The right foot crunched, not as much as last week, but it felt like the pieces were going back together. I'm encouraged that I might actually be getting my foot back!!

I caught up with house chores today. Laundry, food prep, kitchen cleaned up, some Christmas put away. Wanted to take a nap but didn't.

Tomorrow is a work day.  Hope I can keep up.  At least I'm "nose breathing" now.....

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment