Sunday, June 15, 2014

Sunday 06.15.2014 A Day for Dads

Happy Father's Day to all you Dads, Stepdads, men who have stepped up to help children, and single moms who are BOTH dad and mom.

I finally got that little bit more sleep this morning, rolling over at 9:05.

Breakfast, and I went out to cut down some more stuff.

I worked another couple hours out there until I was hot enough. Frank stopped by as I had just gone inside to cool off and shower.  He didn't stay long....

I had a shower, did laundry, and was just going to fix supper when he came back. We enjoyed fish and asparagus and a salad, with blueberry cobbler for dessert. Yum!

After he left for the evening, I finished the work stuff I needed to do.

Tomorrow is a work day.

Please pray for those having surgery tomorrow; big people and little people, especially Ariana the Brave!

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment