Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Tuesday 03.04.2014

This morning my alarm (radio) was on for 35 minutes before I heard it. I had to consciously bring my brain to a state of wakefulness. And I chose to be happy for a new day, not frustrated that my sleep was interrupted.

I was able to do everything except eat breakfast, which I prefer to do before going in to the J.O.B. Too many mornings are too busy to count on eating. But I was able to put together a breakfast sandwich (english muffin, cheese, egg, wrapped in waxed paper) and hoped to eat fairly soon. And not in the car. With gloves on. The car hardly warms up before getting to the parking lot, when it's single digits out there.

I was able to (quickly) consume said sandwich about 0730.

We had a busy day, again, juggling rooms between discharges and admissions, scrambling for help. The day felt like a pie crust. Roll it out, piece it together, pat the seams together, shape it, crimp the edges, make it pretty, and wow the guests. Only the ones making it happen really know how it happens.

When I was able to sit down for "lunch" about 3pm, my feet were sore when I stood back up. Yikes. Don't sit down again...

Finally time to leave.

More drywall up in the back room, and tape and mud. The "wet" wall is still open to dry.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment