Thursday, March 13, 2014

Thursday 03.13.2014

A beautiful day today!!

Even though it was -5 this morning.

I went to the morning meeting, where the "roadblocks" are obvious to all.  Suggestions, ideas, Guess we'll see where it all goes.

I stopped at home to re-group; put overnight bags in the car and headed off to the re-scheduled massage with Leah. It was much needed and much appreciated. My arm was a lot fuller than I thought and now feels 5 pounds lighter.

From there I went to Flint to visit my aunt in the hospital.  It was a beautiful blue sky day, reflecting off the white snow. And the highways were clear and dry, mostly, after the 8 or so inches of snow yesterday.

She's doing as well as expected, with a dislocated "bionic" hip that is not going to be re-seated. And she ended up being transferred to the Rehab place in the afternoon.

I let Diane know I had overnight bags with me if she'd like me to stay---Of course she did!!!

She is playing her baby grand piano, very nicely, I might add, while I write.

Not sure how long I'll stay tomorrow.

Thank you for reading. Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment