Sunday, March 9, 2014

Sunday 03.09.2014

Good thing I was called this morning to be "on-call". I hadn't changed my bedside clock. (so many are auto-daylight savings time...) Then she called me right back to say I had to come in.

I wasn't late, and we had a nice day with us "old" nurses.  42 years, 38 years, 30 years (me), and 28 years was our experience.

Jury Duty this week for me; I don't have to "report" tomorrow. I'll be able to work my scheduled shift tomorrow.

Tired tonight.

Please pray for Aunt LoLo's dislocated hip AGAIN!!! Just 5 weeks after the most recent dislocation/surgery/rehab event. She had just been home about a week. This is number....7?? They expect to speak with the surgeons tomorrow and hope for surgery on Tuesday, but nothing firm as yet.

May the Peace of  the Lord be with us all.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment