Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Tuesday 01.07.2014

Didn't sleep much, and still not feeling 100% this morning.

Got up and went to work in  -17 degree weather. Thankful the car starts. (Of course, I love having the "magic button" to remotely start the vehicle.) It probably helped that it was in the garage.

Wasn't so sure I should have gone in, though. The morning was a little rough, what with feeling a little dizzy and just plain yucky. A couple of times I even wondered if I was going to throw up....

Yikes.

But I didn't, and I finally needed to eat lunch. At 3 o'clock.

And after a small amount of soup and a few crackers, I got back at it.

It had been busy all day, and the other person in my job role left for the day, so I absorbed her patients along with my own.

I got everything done just after 7pm--and then needed to document it all.

To my surprise, I finally finished about 8:30.  (I might get talked to about that one....)  Anyway, thankful again that the car started, what with being outside in the sub-zero winds, and a ride over to the parking lot.

A quiet night.

And I agreed to work the first six hours tomorrow to help out.

I have a massage tomorrow afternoon to make it aalllll better.  *sigh*

Stay warm. Hugs.

The bottom half of my driveway this morning...


No comments:

Post a Comment