Friday, January 17, 2014

Friday 01.17.2014

What a great day today!!

Went in for a meeting--got a lot accomplished, and pretty much ready for our Education Fair next week.  Of course there will be odds and ends to pull together, but so far it looks good!

Errands on the way home.

Fixed food and ate, and rested a little before going out to shovel. Procrastinated, really.

But it wasn't as bad as I had thought it might be. It was about 3 inches again, and had blown over to maybe 5 inches in places. And the plow had been by. And I had driven on it. As I was shoveling, I felt snow on my face. I looked up.  Really?!?! AGAIN??!???!  But it was just a few flurries.

Back inside I finished chores, had phone calls, and had a quiet night.

Tomorrow I'm looking forward to seeing my sibs and sibs-by-law.  Everyone drive carefully----

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment