Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Wednesday 10.09.2013

I did it!  I did it!!  I really sleepted!!

Yup--a 4 hour block, uninterrupted!!

Didn't wake up to have a hot flash or a bathroom trip.  When I first realized it, I looked at the clock again and checked myself.  Everything seemed ok....then I got up and went into the "necessary room".

I was able to go back to sleep, too, and woke about 20 minutes before the radio came on.

Up and at 'em.

Went in for a meeting with senior management at the J.O.B.  This happens at least twice during the year, as it is deemed important to keep the staff "informed".  The president of the hospital had sobering information to pass on to us about the trickle down effects of the non-payments due to the government shutdown. It's a big mess any way it's looked at.

Those members of the cabinet, and anyone else involved in the decision making process, need to get their head where it belongs before the country's downward spiral is unstoppable.

I was able to sit outside for a bit in the glorious sunshine. Also did a load of laundry, and an hour or so of yoga.

And I'm tired again tonight.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment