Saturday, October 19, 2013

Saturday 10.20.2013 Checking the Look....

Matilda had a couple "episodes" today with her teeth. But with the oragel and the "tincture of time", we got through them.

After an hour nap, we loaded up and went out to the Street Fair.

She's so sweet--saying "hi" to people and grinning when they say HI back. Like she's figured out a real word in this language we speak.

She enjoyed the musicians that were on every corner, literally. Each with a little different sound, each eliciting a bop and a smile from our Little One. Daddy took her out of the stroller and she walked through the loose crowd, stood in front of the band, smiled and boogied, moving her little body to the music.  So much fun.

But it was warm, near 80, barely a breeze, and she got a bit irritable.  So off we went, back home.

Where she cried, and fussed, and had supper and a bath and another early bedtime.

Mom and Dad went out for some adult time while I stayed in with her.

And about a half hour after they left, she wailed again.  Uh Oh....

I picked her up, she was screaming and drooling--I talked to her in a quiet voice, applied the oragel (to her protest). Her shuddering sobs finally quieted, I wiped her nose again, and I held her snug and rocked her. A half hour later she was back to sleep and in her crib.

Whew.

So far, no more "attacks".

I have one more full day with her, then Monday she goes to day care and I come home.

I am so blessed.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

Ready to go to the Old Town Art and Seafood Festival!!





No comments:

Post a Comment