Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Tuesday 07.09.2013

A pretty good day today.

Got up, breakfast, went to the meeting.  Made progress for the next "drill" that we are going to do.  We know that there will be challenges, but that's what we're doing it for. To identify them, get others involved, and find solutions.

I had to leave before the meeting was over; I had an appointment with Leah.

I knew I  was ready for a massage, and it was obvious when she worked on me.

At home, I had a bite to eat, spent way too much time catching up on the hospital email. (didn't realize I had that much come in the last few days....).

Sat outdoors and read while the storm approached, listening to the thunder rumbling. And I went indoors at just the right time. I looked out the window and saw the rain come across the back yard. A little hail, too. The temperature dropped from 88 degrees to 70. Wow.

A quiet evening.

Tomorrow I need to run and get things around for VACATION!!!  Only 4 more work days, and 3 days off before I go....

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment