Monday, July 29, 2013

Monday 07.29.2013

Another very odd weather day.

Overcast, cool. Dark clouds forming, but never raining. At least in this area. So with that threat there, I didn't paint...

I went over to RC to visit our uncle, who looked like he was doing ok--I found him with the physical therapists who were just getting him up to walk.  And he did pretty good.

But as we went into the dining area for lunch, he started getting weepy. Fortunately, I've seen this before, and was able to redirect him. I stayed until he got well into his lunch before I left.

Back at the GC, Sunday and girls were getting ready to leave. They got on the road about 2:30, which leaves me all alone for the night.

I raked the yard and was able to burn the stuff, and the evening actually turned out pretty nice. Quiet water and clear skies. Finally.

Tomorrow is predicted to be nice. And Jeremy Jenny and Matilda come tomorrow, and J&P, too. Yay!!

Maybe I can sleep---

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment